2020 January Changes
Class membership is constantly developing and we work to match each schedule to your needs.
Recent changes included lower prices for Level 1, a new venue on Mondays, Charleston added on at Swing Central, a popular new format on Wednesday and more variety on Thursday.
Jan 2020 improvements in summary:
- Swing Central on Tuesday has even more value-for-money: Charleston for just £3; up to 95 mins of lessons for just £5; nearly 2.5 hours for just £7 for level 2 students.
- Spencer's Swing on Sundays is extended to 9.10 to allow more practice time.
- Monday's Tilehurst class has grown swiftly since we opened in September and the schedule will gradually expand during the year to keep you progressing.
- THE BIG CHANGE is Thursdays in Caversham which gets a major re-design. In place of solo Charleston and Jitterbug Boogie we now have 'A Touch of Swing': this is an optional Level 2 session for those who want to broaden their dancing. Level 1 Jive is once again a 60 min session for £5 with a later start time and discounts for new starters. The schedule is extended to 10.15 allowing 55 mins for Level 2 Jive in addition to the other sessions: that's just £8 for up to 2.5 hours!
- Rhythm Ranch on Wednesdays will close at 10 pm for now as that is when dancers are choosing to finish.